EU Specialty Food Ingredients News
2017-11EU Specialty Food Ingredients elects a strengthened Board
At its AGM on 15 November 2017, EU Specialty Food Ingredients elects a new Board for a one-year term. The number of seats is increased from 10 to 12, which will energise the federation further.
Mr Speleers, Executive Board Member for Sales and Marketing at Beneo, is re-appointed President. Mrs Marie-Laure Empinet (Executive Committee Member at Starch Europe) is appointed Vice-President and Mr François Scheffler (Vice President - Global Segment Management Human Nutrition, Nutrition & Health Division at BASF SE) is appointed Treasurer. The other administrators are:
For the College of companies
- Mr Geert Maesmans (Director Research, Development and Innovation at Cargill Texturizing Solutions)
- Mrs Angela Naef (Global Technology and Innovation Director for DuPont Nutrition & Health)
- Mr Thomas Beck (Senior Vice-President of Innovation at DSM Nutritional Products)
- Mr Stefaan Van Dyck (President Kemin Food Technologies – EMEA)
For the College of associations
- Mr Miguel Prieto-Arranz (Sector Group Manager at CEFIC – European Chemical Industry Council)
- Ms Margreth Wegman ( Vice-President at EFEMA – European Food Emulsifiers Manufacturers Association)
- Mr Marco Mercenari (Vice-President Additives & Processing Aids Group at Federchimica AISPEC)
- Ms Frances Hunt-Wood, Secretary General at ISA, International Sweeteners Association
- Ms Mélanie Le Plaine-Mileur (Secretary General at Synpa, les ingrédients alimentaires de spécialité)
If you're a journalist or PR person, we have complete information packs on various subjects.