EU Specialty Food Ingredients News
2018-11A NEW BOARD ELECTED
Mr Dominique Speleers, Executive Board Member for Sales and Marketing at Beneo, is re-appointed President. Mrs Marie-Laure Empinet (Executive Committee Member at Starch Europe) is re-appointed Vice-President and Mr Bernd Haber (Director Global Regulatory & External Affairs / Human Nutrition at BASF) is appointed Treasurer.
The other administrators are:
For the College of companies
- Mr Geert Maesmans (Director Research, Development and Innovation at Cargill Texturizing Solutions)
- Mr Thomas Beck (Senior Vice-President of Innovation at DSM Nutritional Products)
- Mr Gerard Lynch (R&D leader, systems & Texturants, Emulsifiers & Sweeteners Technology and Innovation at DuPont Nutrition & Health)
- Mr Valter Dompe (President Kemin Food Technologies)
For the College of associations
- Mr Miguel Prieto-Arranz (Sector Group Manager at CEFIC – European Chemical Industry Council)
- Mr Marco Mercenari (Vice-President Additives & Processing Aids Group at Federchimica AISPEC)
- Ms Frances Hunt-Wood (Secretary General at ISA, International Sweeteners Association)
- Ms Mélanie Le Plaine-Mileur (Secretary General at Synpa, les ingrédients alimentaires de spécialité)
- Ms Ulrike Zimmer (Secretary General at VCI – Fachvereinigung Lebensmittelzusatzstoffe)
If you're a journalist or PR person, we have complete information packs on various subjects.