EU Specialty Food Ingredients News
2019-11ELECTIONS OF A NEW BOARD OF EU SPECIALTY FOOD INGREDIENTS
At its AGM on 13th November 2019, EU Specialty Food Ingredients elected a new Board for a one-year term.
Mr Gerard Lynch (R&D leader, systems & Texturants, Emulsifiers & Sweeteners Technology and Innovation at DuPont Nutrition & Health), is appointed President. Mrs. Marie-Laure Empinet (Member of EPA – The European Association of Polyol Producers) is appointed Vice-President and Mr Bernd Haber, Global Head of Regulatory for BASF Human Nutrition, was re-appointed Treasurer.
The other administrators are:
For the College of companies
- Mr Dominique Speleers (Executive Board Member for Sales and Marketing at Beneo)
- Mr Geert Maesmans (Director Research, Development and Innovation at Cargill Texturizing Solutions)
- Mr Peter Van Dael (Senior Vice-President Nutrition, Science and Advocacy at DSM )
- Mr Valter Dompè (President Kemin Food Technologies)
For the College of associations
- Mr Miguel Prieto-Arranz (Sector Group Manager at CEFIC – European Chemical Industry Council)
- Mr Marco Mercenari (Vice-President Additives & Processing Aids Group at Federchimica AISPEC)
- Mrs Frances Hunt-Wood (Secretary General at ISA, International Sweeteners Association)
- Mrs Mélanie Le Plaine-Mileur (Secretary General at Synpa, les ingrédients alimentaires de spécialité)
- Mrs Ulrike Zimmer (Secretary General at VCI – Fachvereinigung Lebensmittelzusatzstoffe)
Congratulations to the new Board!
If you're a journalist or PR person, we have complete information packs on various subjects.